Friday, December 11, 2009

Gall Bladder And Itchy Skin Itchy Skin In 3rd Trimester Driving Me Insane -please Answer :)?

Itchy skin in 3rd trimester driving me insane -please answer :)? - gall bladder and itchy skin

The numbers of the first whole blood is that the income to see that used, but nothing yet, if I only a blood test and a repeat of the liver, because I had itchy skin was very sore feet / arms / hands / feet. .. I was asked to enter

returned, as applicable, and he said: Toke Down the Hopsital monitor where more blood and my baby. (in 35 weeks), the blood Toke:
FBC
LFT (liver)
CMV
VEB
Hepatitis
Coagulation
Liver
And gallbladder

My results were normal the day on the same day, so I said I could go home and had to return in 2 days for an investigation of the child or the liver and gallbladder.

in confused as to why you were asked to come back if my results, though, but not the first two times it was? they think they may have obstetric cholestasis, and therefore the results of my visit and was immediately placed on

one of you ladies have this?

No comments:

Post a Comment