Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hospital Remodel Pictures I Asked My Mom To Go To The Hospital With Me Instead Of My Husband....?

I asked my mom to go to the hospital with me instead of my husband....? - hospital remodel pictures

Yesterday I had a procedure done, which forced me to go under anesthesia and a tube inserted into the neck under the care of doctors, nurses and nurse anesthetist. I asked my mother to me, instead of taking my husband. I thought my husband prefers to enjoy the day just the children and peeing in the house. He said it was. But when I got home, still recovering from the anesthetic, and a little pain, that more than 2 friends had. I was not invited to be in the best mood, but had no choice. When the friends left neighbors can support our newly renovated kitchen. After his parents came forward and wanted to go with a walk w / the whole world. There was no chance, he took the form of going on already. I sat on the sofa. When I got home was abit annoying (but says nothing, just the way he acted) I have not eaten. He wanted me to take care of the children. He acted as if I was in hospital for blood test or a social visit had gone. I had a major medical procedure and was very sensitive to what I felt. I said nothing because I am still surprised by his behavior.

Why do you think he acted this way? Should say that I do something or nothing? It really hurts my feelings do not even ask how I was or if everything has gone well .......

11 comments:

Happy-2 said...

He was not there and I do not know what happened. Do not see why you can not say, rather than the "poor me" game.

lonelybo... said...

First, how do you feel, everything ok? Well, you need to express your feelings, expect a fight. It seems he was upset he did not ask to be there, instead of the mother. He was not punished, with the consideration of their feelings.
I am in the park with Mildred. Follow us.

Katherin... said...

Why did you not simply say that were'nt feel at home and go to bed? You do not have to play the gracious host, and to tell him, before he went to his parents not to dinner. Men receive instructions, you need things straight.

Syndi said...

No, by all means a conversation with her husband when his feelings were hurt and there are tensions and misunderstandings in the air, it would be stupid. DUH

leener said...

Perhaps no precedence allows you to do the same ...
Please make an appointment with a marriage and family counseling

ĿỉŁF™ #8 - still sideways said...

Perhaps not understand what a big problem, because he was not asked to make, too.

Jim #6 said...

Probably hurt her when she asked her mother to go, instead of her husband. Have you ever thought about it?

Horse Up said...

I think, do not ask better next time
Instead of his mother.

Q & A King is Back... Again! said...

Maybe he's upset with another man was the tube in his throat.

Jennifer said...

I say the kind of person Deffinatly something that does not fly with me. I would be very angry!

KJ III said...

All ", soon to be ex-husband to act" that her husband has just done.

Post a Comment