Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Telling The Difference Between A Herpes Blister And Ingrown Hair How Can I Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Ingrown Hairs?

How can i tell the difference between herpes and ingrown hairs? - telling the difference between a herpes blister and ingrown hair

I have red bumps that look like buttons near my genitals. I had a couple of months, and nothing abnormal was complete after shaving, if I remember correctly submitted. I am not really feel that this is herpes, because few of them and not hurt or itch, and blisters are not liquid. non-aqueous liquid, or deletes them. My current friend does not seem to have understood something of me, and together 3 or 4 months have been. I did not sleep with someone of the visible signs of herpes, and if these shots had herpes ... Had it not been broken, healed, and he's gone? How can I get rid of if they are ingrown hairs?

I need answers! Is this Herpes or am I just paranoid?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both grew hair and herpes may cause pain, but herpes can be 10 times worse than growing up in an explosion. Herpes can also burn itching or tingling, also cause problems and pain or burning when urinating. A few days after shaving, you can get grown hair, the hair is just trying to re-grow on the skin, the skin, but it will be recognized as foreign and begins to be a body to fight infection built abroad. You do not start growing hair with tweezers to get rid of it.
The only thing that is herpes, I do not know if I had herpes. Sometimes it is even invisible to the person who possesses it. Because herpes may have through the body to the point are suppressed little or no symptoms. If it is cold sores, which can last a few days on their own, they would appear as pus and fluid draining from them.
If you are going to know exactly, then your doctor or your gynecologist and a red bean test for herpes.

Anonymous said...

Your just paranoid. If you are likely to shave Razor Burn

Post a Comment