Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Josh Hutcherson Smoking Pic Harry Potter, Ron Weisley, Or Emma Watson, Whose Your Favorite Character?

Harry potter, ron weisley, or emma watson, whose your favorite character? - josh hutcherson smoking pic

I am 100% boring.

So everything that Yahoo, bored people like me to learn, learning things about myself. 8D Note: This was a challenge to do this? So I have 5 million U.S. dollars, yay. No

50 Dinge, you do not fight meeehhh.

1. I have never seen snow.
2. My best friend Luke Benward is completed.
3. I really want to go to China.
4. I graduated.
5. I hate people.
6. I love the people.
7. IAM will change the world with me?
8. I am addicted to movies.
9. I'm learning to speak Chinese with an Australian accent.
10. I had a partner.
11. It was the worst.
12. I ride with the sled on the ground.
13. I go to many concerts.
14. Josh Hutcherson is my cousin.
15. I alllloooooooottttttttttttt Karoake.
16. II hate it when people type L! k3 d! a.
17. I have five older brothers.
18. I use Yahoo Answers as well.
19. I've got everything from A, never had an e-mail on my report card: *
President 20.ï m 'in the student council.
21. Barack Obama has nothing for me, or has done this country. Who agrees?
22. I drive a 2010 GT Convertible falalalalala.
23.My name is Rochelle Lane.
24. I have 2 dogs and 5 small fish (saltwater) yussss.
25. I use correct grammar loud, but not on the computer.
26. I hate smoking.
27. I love the smell of gasoline, despite its terrible for you.
28. The daredevil book. I'll do what I say, if I wont to do die. : 3
29. Chapstick is my best friend.
30. Winter coat.
31. London is beautiful.
32. I have an obsessionsion to the Eiffel Tower, as my screen saver on the phone.
33. I look at jokes and laugh myself to sleep every night.





I can not do more.

It was a waste of time.

Blah.

Merrrry have a Christmas merrrry and a happy new year people! : D

1 comment:

emucompb... said...

Michael Corner. Even if a secondary character who has come to smooch all the girls.

Post a Comment