Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ruffles Ranch Chips I'm Obsessed...are You?

I'm obsessed...are you? - ruffles ranch chips

I am in those moments where you just eat something really good ...
then, that everything they eat, until I tired, it get's

I remember eating pancakes and over again
until I could no longer bear
I have it with good food

Chicken nuggets from McDonald's
Nachos
Chicken breast cooked with potatoes
Cupcakes
Shrimp
Whataburger Chicken Burger
Nachos
Subway Tuna Sandwich
SO chips
Flyer with ranch dressing (YUM)
Chick-fil-A fries with tons of May
Jason's Deli Club Cali
Spagetti Pizza Hut
... Ramen noodles and now

(some of the food that is no longer supported, but some do)

How so?
not my friend

6 comments:

foragood... said...

Oh, my God. chikfila fried mayonnaise .... its my addiction. Ewwww growing in the world. Soul Mate!

``Guardian Angel said...

Omg, yes. My mother has not mentioned this thing of milk toast. And it was sooo good. And it would be for breakfast every day. And I'm so tired of him, I was not very successful. And I usually eat at Mac & Cheese like crazy until I went with SpongeBob Blue Mac and Cheese. and now I will not eat without ketchup. Haha.

Nascargi... said...

lol .. yeah .. I am 4 months pregnant and I'm healthy. I was to O noodles and sour patch kids addicted and now I hate them!

You know what makes me really hate certain foods they once loved? If I get sick and throw something .. Will not eat that food again .. When I do, I have to eat for months .. lol.

Oh .. Strawberry shakes and the Journal of the Queen ... But I love .. I drink a day! lol.

Ash<3 said...

Haha. Yes, this kind of greed that) will leave you to your utmost not to the end and a full belly: I like to eat Doritos and I often put my hand on it, fill me: D

Casi Holmes said...

Yes, I can not eat for the week, at a time without getting tired too, and then move to something new and I eat what I eat normally for months at a time

SMilES(: said...

yeahh but sweet (:

its soo good!

Post a Comment